Terms and Conditions
1. Information provided during booking must be accurate and complete.
2. A completed deposit payment of 25% is required to confirm bookings.
3. The 25% deposit payment is non-refundable.
4. Where full payment has been made, to receive a refund you must cancel the booking at least 6 weeks prior to your arrival date.
5. Cancellations made less than 6 weeks of arrival date will be non-refundable.
6. Any changes to booking dates must be agreed with the stewards of Banbury Meadow prior to arrival.
7. Should the owners need to cancel the booking for any reason, a full refund including the 25% deposit will be issued.
8. The balance must be paid in full 6 weeks prior to your arrival date.
9. No dogs other than guide dogs.
10. No children under the age of 12 years.
11. A maximum of 3 guests per yurt unit.
We advise that your belongings be insured, as no responsibility can be accepted by Banbury Meadow for loss or damage to property howsoever caused. We also advise that you take adequate insurance protection to cover illness, injury and cancellations, as no responsibility will be accepted.
Banbury Meadow will not be held responsible in any way either directly or indirectly for any damage to guests' property, theft or injury to persons whilst at Banbury Meadow. Guests must ensure that they do no damage to trees, grass, plants, wildlife, pond or property whilst at Banbury Meadow and will be liable for any damage howsoever caused.
We are available on site 24 hours a day to provide assistance, local advice, info and tips.